Douglas McIntyre (RSS)
- Top 10 Cars With the Most Safety Complaints
- 10 Biggest Gas Guzzlers on the Road
- 7 Companies Paying Their CEOs More Than the Taxman
- 10 Most Hated Industries in America
- 8 Most Dangerous Luxury Cars
Douglas A. McIntyre is a co-founder and editor for 24/7 Wall St.
Prior to 24/7 Wall St., Douglas was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of On2 Technlologies, a leading video compression company. He was chosen to be one of the members of the inaugural Streaming Media All-Star team, the 25 people who had the most impact on streaming media over the last 10 years. The list was described as the "streaming media's Hall of Fame." He was also the Publisher of Financial World Magazine from 1983 to 1995.
Douglas has also been President and Chief Executive officer of FutureSource, LLC and President of Switchboard.com, which was, at the time, the 10th most visited website in the US.He is a magna cum laude graduate from Harvard.