Ethan Roberts (RSS)
- DG Stock – Dollar General Earnings Don’t Disappoint
- Is Walmart the Best Mediocre Company in America?
- The Fight Over Family Dollar: Why the Winner Will Actually Lose
- Housing Market Slide: Can Millennials Save Real Estate from Another Decline?
- 4 Superior Ways to Play Real Estate
Ethan Roberts is a stock and real estate investor, and a financial writer. He has taught courses for more than a decade in the Jacksonville, Fla., area on investing for retirement and investing in residential real estate. Ethan is also a licensed real estate agent in the state of Florida and served as the real estate editor of a major newsletter, The Tycoon Report, for three years.
His articles on stocks, finance and real estate have also been featured on Reuters.com, Seeking Alpha, Market Greenhouse and many other financial Web sites. In 2010, he created Fast Profit Trades, a website primarily devoted to day trading and swing trading.Follow him on Twitter: @FastProfitTrade.