Gary Gordon (RSS)
- Why Stocks Are Getting Riskier By The Day
- Is Portfolio Diversification Still A Free Lunch?
- Why The U.S. Stock Market Has Never Completely Recovered
- The Pace Of Fed Tightening and The Next Stock Bear
- Can Service-Oriented Sectors Manufacture A Healthy Bull?
Gary A. Gordon, MS, CFP® is the president of Pacific Park Financial, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser with the SEC. He has more than 24 years of experience as a personal coach in “money matters,” including risk assessment, small business development and portfolio management.
Gary is often asked to consult as an educator. He has taught financial concepts in Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the United States.
As a Certified Financial Planner, Gary has distinguished himself as a reputable and trusted investor advocate. He writes commentary for InvestorPlace, ETF Expert, Seeking Alpha and The Street. Gary’s participation on local and national radio has spanned more than a decade, and he currently hosts the ETF Expert Show.Gary has lived in Orange County, Calif., for 16 years. He is a “good sport” when his wife, Denise, beats him at Scrabble. Most of all, Gary takes special pride in a not-so-little energizer… his 17-year old daughter, Wei Elizabeth Gordon.