James Mack (RSS)
- Natural Gas: Winner by Default?
- Apple at the Center of the Large-Cap Forest
- Earnings Season Has Become Meaningless
- IBM’s Rometty: CEO Succession Done Right
- Why Stock Buybacks Are So Popular Now
James Mack has worked and been intricately involved in the financial markets for a decade-and-a-half. He started his career with Morgan Stanley and has more recently managed assets at a small hedge fund, focused on U.S.-based small-cap names, as well as fund due diligence, asset allocation, model creation and M&A analysis.
He currently researches, writes and advises on global equities and macroeconomic trends for investment publishing firms.James graduated from Louisiana State University with an undergraduate degree in marketing, and earned an MBA in finance from the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston.