Jim Woods (RSS)
- Is the Party Over for Good in Macau?
- Will China’s Debt Crisis Cause a Global Recession?
- 6 Dividend Stocks Giving More to Shareholders
- The Tesla Model X Is Crazy, Sexy, Cool (TSLA)
- United Technologies Hits a Chinese Air Pocket
Jim Woods has covered the economy and stocks for nearly two decades. His varied experience as a financial journalist, stockbroker and money manager provides him with unique insights into the complex world of investing.
He is Editor-at-Large at Money Threats, and is the co-author of several books including The Wealth Shield: How to Invest and Protect Your Money from Another Stock Market Crash, Financial Crisis or Global Economic Collapse, and Billion Dollar Green: Profit from the Eco Revolution.Jim holds a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of California, Los Angeles, and is a former U.S. Army paratrooper. He celebrates the virtue of making money from his horse ranch in Southern California.