Jonathan Yates (RSS)
- The Tax Company Cometh on Strong
- Why the World Is an Option Seller’s Oyster Right Now
- Safer Than a Dividend Stock? A Dividend ETF
- UAL-Continental’s Huge, Foreseeable Disaster
- Profits from Capture-the-Dividend Plays
Jonathan Yates is a financial writer with over one hundred articles appearing under his byline in such periodicals as Newsweek, The Washington Post and Foreign Policy. He was Press Secretary for a Member of Congress on the House Banking Committee, Speechwriter/Editor for the Investment Company Institute, and General Counsel of a publicly traded corporation.
He holds degrees from Harvard University, The Johns Hopkins University and Georgetown University Law Center.