Joseph Hargett (RSS)
- Short-Term Apple Inc. (AAPL) Negativity Offers Opportunities
- Thursday’s Vital Data: Bank of America Corp (BAC), Facebook Inc (FB) and Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (ABX)
- GameStop Corp. (GME) Looks for a Power Boost
- Wednesday’s Vital Data: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Best Buy Co Inc (BBY) and Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA)
- Dollar General Corp. (DG) Should Ride With the Bulls
Despite hailing from the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, Joseph Hargett has spent nearly the past decade elbow-deep in Wall Street. Specializing in financial writing, options strategies and stock-market analysis, Joseph cut his teeth in the research department of Cincinnati-based Schaeffer's Investment Research.
While at Schaeffer's, Joseph wrote market, stock and options commentary for SchaeffersResearch.com, and was lead editor for The Options Advisor (the nation's leading options newsletter).Joseph has since moved on to become a prolific Forbes contributor in the options realm, as well as a lead copy editor and contributor for a well respected investment newsletter publisher. Joseph's commentary has appeared in a plethora of media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Money Show Digest, Reuters, CBE MarketWatch and Sentiment Magazine.