Kevin P. Donoghue (RSS)
- 4 Simple Ways to Breathe Easier This Winter
- Losing Weight May be as Simple as Dimming the Lights
- 5 Reasons Skipping Breakfast is a Bad Idea
- What Delicious, Easy-to-Eat Fruit Actually Helps Keep the Doctor Away?
- A Little ‘Eccentric’ Exercise Can Go a Long Way
Kevin P. Donoghue is the publisher of Breathe Better for Life, a guide to better breathing for COPD patients, smokers and others who suffer from chronic shortness of breath.
In 2009, he founded Enhanced Rehabilitation Technologies to help those with breathing difficulties feel better and live more fulfilling lives by introducing a range of new, innovative products and services to educate consumers about the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation and how to incorporate its principles and practices into their daily lives.
Formerly, Kevin was CEO of Healthy Directions, LLC, a leading direct-to-consumer provider of natural health education and information, nutritional supplements and other health merchandise.Kevn has 20 years publishing experience -- the majority spent providing critical information to help people live better, healthier and more secure lives.