Kyle Woodley (RSS)
- Buy ‘Aristocrat’ Funds for the Quality, Not the Dividend Yield
- 30 Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks Increasing Payouts in Q3 2014
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI): There’s Nothing ‘Responsible’ About It
- Leggett & Platt – Snoring, Boring Dividend Growth
- AT&T and Verizon – A Boring, No-Brainer Double Buy
Kyle Woodley is a graduate of Ohio State University and has been with InvestorPlace.com since July 2011.
He previously was an award-winning designer and copy editor with Gannett.Kyle can be reached at email@example.com, or you can follow him on Twitter at @KyleWoodley.