Neil George (RSS)
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Is Too Ludicrous to Buy
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Is an Essential Dividend Stock
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B) Stock Is Increasingly Less About Buffett
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Is Rotting on Cloud Nine
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock Faces Danger in the Cloud
Neil George is a former editor-in-chief of select financial advisory publications including Lifetime Income Report, Income On Demand, The Pay Me Strategy, Personal Finance, The Partnership, Bond Desk, Inner Circle and others published by Agora Financial, Newsletter Holdings and other publishers in the U.S. and Europe. He also has served as chief economist for divisions of US Bank, Investec PLC and other public and private firms, having worked in banking, fund management and trading on six continents.
Educated in the U.S. and Europe, he also is an adjunct professor and board member of the Walker School of Business at Webster University. And he is looking for his next career opportunity.He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01.703.679.7180.