Paul Carton (RSS)
- New Survey: Tablet Wars – Apple iPad vs. the Competition
- New Survey Shows Verizon iPhone Will Have Major Impact on U.S. Wireless Service Providers
- An Explosion in Corporate Tablet Demand
- Impact of the Apple iPad vs. the Amazon Kindle on the e-Reader Market
- Consumers Weigh in on Their New Smart Phones – iPhone vs. Motorola vs. BlackBerry vs. Samsung vs. HTC
Paul Carton, Ph.D., is Vice President of Research at ChangeWave Research. Dr. Carton co-founded the ChangeWave Research operation in 2000 and oversees all of its components, including data analysis and research report writing. Dr. Carton has an extensive background in online survey research and the development of Internet research communities.
Prior to joining ChangeWave Research in 2000, he worked as a survey researcher and consultant for the Boston-based firm of Marttila and Kiley, Inc. He was also Vice President of Research and Management Systems Inc., where he helped develop some of the first Internet communities for research and education in the US.
Dr. Carton's research has been published in a wide range of journals and publications including Nieman Reports (Cambridge, Massachusetts: The Nieman Foundation at Harvard University), Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies (Washington, DC) and Future Choices, (Washington, DC: Youth Policy Institute) -- along with hundreds of news media publications.He holds a Ph.D. in Policy Analysis from the School of Management, State University of New York at Buffalo.