Preston James (RSS)
- The Secret to Making Your Biggest Earnings Season Gains
- Squeeze Profits out of Lululemon With Weekly Options
- Get a ‘Hedge Edge’ With the Active Bear ETF
- 23 Million Reasons to Make This Netflix Trade
- ‘Bad’ Banks Can Provide Great Investing Returns
Preston James Christensen a self-professed “stock market linebacker” who claims he barely made it through high school -- and is proud of the notion that the only reason he graduated college was due to his football scholarship. He has been actively trading stocks and options for his own trading accounts since 1996.Preston is a noted author in the field of investing and trading, having published “How to Buy Low & Sell High” and his controversial “Online Trading Manifesto.” In spite of high praise from legendary floor trader Jon “Dr. J” Najarian and Tobin Smith of Fox’s “Bulls and Bears” fame, Preston insists he is “no one special”... crediting only his passion and pig-headed determination to succeed to be the reason he is now a successful trader. For more from Preston, visit WeeklyWindfallSecrets.com.