Rakesh Sharma (RSS)
- Pandora Faces a Tough Road After IPO
- 3 Questions to Ask Prior to IT Service Investing
- Amazon’s Kindle Success Isn’t Safe Yet
- Netflix’s Android Move is Better Late Than Never
- Clearwire Investors Running for the Hills
Rakesh Sharma has been writing for Investorplace.com since March 2011. He studied computer engineering and worked as a technical writer for companies such as IBM and Dell. After eight years of corporate existence, Rakesh decided he had had enough and shifted careers to journalism. He works as an associate editor for a magazine about trading markets and strategies.Rakesh is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. He is interested in the intersection between business, technology and journalism. In his spare time, Rakesh enjoys traveling, reading, and hiking.