Richard Band (RSS)
- Comcast Corporation: CMCSA Stock Is Going for Gold
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR): TEVA Is Looking for Growth In All the Right Places
- Metlife Inc: MET’s Loss Is Our Gain
- Procter & Gamble Co (PG): This Consumer Staples Titan Is Unstoppable
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.: WMT Stock Beats the Retail Beating
Richard Band is editor of Profitable Investing, a value-oriented advisory service designed to help long-term investors achieve their growth and income goals safely and systematically. Richard's straightforward style and low-risk "value" approach to wealth building have won nine awards in the "Best Financial Advisory" category from the Specialized Information Publishers Foundation (formerly the Newsletter and Electronic Publishers Foundation).
Richard Band is the author of Contrary Investing, in addition to numerous investment monographs. He has appeared on financial radio and TV and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes and other leading publications.Richard Band graduated from Yale University, magna cum laude, and has been a respected investment commentator since 1982.