Richard Band (RSS)
- Navigate ‘Distribution Season’ to Maximize Money After Taxes
- Your 10-Minute Retirement Portfolio
- Should You Jump on the AT&T-DirecTV Merger?
- 2 Downtrodden Stocks to Buy Today
- 3 High-Yielders That Make MLPs a Snap
Richard Band is editor of Profitable Investing, a value-oriented advisory service designed to help long-term investors achieve their growth and income goals safely and systematically. Richard's straightforward style and low-risk "value" approach to wealth building have won nine awards in the "Best Financial Advisory" category from the Specialized Information Publishers Foundation (formerly the Newsletter and Electronic Publishers Foundation).
Richard Band is the author of Contrary Investing, in addition to numerous investment monographs. He has appeared on financial radio and TV and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes and other leading publications.Richard Band graduated from Yale University, magna cum laude, and has been a respected investment commentator since 1982.