Richard Band (RSS)
- Target Corporation: TGT Stock Is a Great Contrarian Play
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Has a Lot More Magic in Store
- General Electric Company: Massive Restructuring Paying off for GE Stock Holders
- Comcast Corporation: CMCSA Stock Is Going for Gold
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR): TEVA Is Looking for Growth In All the Right Places
Richard Band is editor of Profitable Investing, a value-oriented advisory service designed to help long-term investors achieve their growth and income goals safely and systematically. Richard's straightforward style and low-risk "value" approach to wealth building have won nine awards in the "Best Financial Advisory" category from the Specialized Information Publishers Foundation (formerly the Newsletter and Electronic Publishers Foundation).
Richard Band is the author of Contrary Investing, in addition to numerous investment monographs. He has appeared on financial radio and TV and has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes and other leading publications.Richard Band graduated from Yale University, magna cum laude, and has been a respected investment commentator since 1982.