Rick Rouse (RSS)
- Trade of the Day: Watching the Consumer Discretionary ETF (XLY) For Signals
- Hewlett-Packard Earnings Preview: 2 Trades for HPQ Stock
- Trade of the Day: Bank of America (BAC)
- Trade of the Day: KB Home (KBH)
- El Pollo Loco Earnings Preview: Expect a Big Move From LOCO Stock
Rick Rouse is a seasoned options trader who has helped his readers make money in every type of market — from the 2008 market plunge to 2013's massive bull market and everything in between. Along the way, Momentum Options has delivered a huge 108% winning trade percentage that’s one of the best in the business.
Rick lives in a small town far away from the greed and games of Wall Street. He doesn’t do CNBC interviews. And he doesn’t hawk seminars or some black box trading software that will cost you five figures to use.
Instead, he devotes 100+ hours a week to studying the market, analyzing charts and bringing investors like you simple, easy to follow options trades that help you make money no matter which way the market winds are blowing.
Rick is also the editor of another trading service, Momentum Stocks Weekly. At Momentum Stocks Weekly, he identifies undiscovered stocks and safer options while locking down reliable profits of 10% per month on average.