Stan Freifeld (RSS)
- When to Exercise an Option
- Using Implied Volatility to Select the Right Option
- Straddles: When You’re Not Sure
- Spread Trading: Vertical Spreads
- A Graph is Worth a Thousand Words
He traded options for his own account on the floor of the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) from 1994-2001. He was also a market maker for the options on several popular equities including DuPont, Schering-Plough, Walgreen Co., CBS, U.S. Surgical and Biovail.Stan, a long time MENSA member, is an engaging teacher with an extraordinary background in options trading and risk management. He teaches all levels of traders, from complete novices to advanced pros and academics.