Nancy Zambell (RSS)
- ETFs: Separating the Good from the Bad
- Hedge Fund Darlings That Look Like ‘Sells’
- Top 50 Hedge Fund Stocks: Only 13 Are Buys
- Stop Waiting to Buy or Sell a Home
- Do You Have Hedge Fund Envy? Don’t!
Nancy Zambell began as a securities analyst in the brokerage industry and now uses her expertise to educate fellow investors.
She uses a set of analysis tools that have proven themselves for decades. She looks for quality management, low debt, institutional ownership, a proven ability to grow sales and revenues in every economic climate, a sustainable business model and much more. Her goal is to stay far away from companies that are vulnerable to the business cycle, or have weak balance sheets or use hype or artifice to sustain a shaky business model.Follow Nancy on Twitter: @NancyZambell.