Aaron Levitt (RSS)
- Bristol-Myers Becomes a Cancer-Fighting Giant With Celgene Buyout
- After a Terrible Run, KMI Stock Is Too Cheap to Pass Up
- 5 Low-Priced Stocks Under $10 for the New Year
- 5 ETFs to Lower Your Taxes
- 5 Exotic ETFs to Buy for a Better Portfolio in 2019
Aaron Levitt is an independent investment analyst and author living in State College, Pennsylvania. His work appears in several high profile publications in both print and on the web.
As an advocate for long-term globally oriented investing, Aaron believes that exchange traded funds have leveled playing field for Main Street. Following global macro-economic trends, investors now have several avenues to create great long term portfolios.
Aaron is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University where he studied Economics and International Business. Aside for helping regular investors develop winning portfolios, his current projects include writing his first book on alternative energy investing.Follow his picks and pans on Twitter at @AaronLevitt.