John Divine (RSS)
- FB Stock: Is Facebook Inc Getting Too Political?
- Whole Foods Market, Inc.: Run While You Still Can! (WFM)
- Apple Inc.: “Significant Innovations” in iPhone 8, But What About Now? (AAPL Stock)
- 4/20 Sales Hit Highs … Is it Time to Buy Marijuana Stocks?
- XOM Stock: Why Analysts Are Warming Up to Exxon Mobil Corporation
John Divine is currently an investing reporter at U.S. News & World Report, and was previously an assistant editor at InvestorPlace.com. He has worked variously in the fields of commercial real estate, money management and digital media, working as a financial journalist for most of his professional career.
John has also been a regular contributor to The Motley Fool, and his work also has appeared on AOL DailyFinance.
In 2013, he shortened his bucket list when he saw Warren Buffett live and in the flesh while covering the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.A proud North Carolinian and graduate of Appalachian State University, John majored in Finance & Banking. He enjoys basketball, reading, writing and food. He does not care for the Oxford comma, and he does not require the food he enjoys to be nutritious.