Richard Young (RSS)
- 5 Decent Dividend Stocks Moving Upward in March
- What Is Apple Without Steve Jobs?
- 5 Stocks Moving Upward in March
- 5 Stable Dividend-Payers With Great Charts
- How to Play Oil in the Long Term
Richard (Dick) Young is the editor of Intelligence Report, a conservative investment advisory service with a simple focus: diversification and patience built on a foundation of value and compound interest.
In 1989, Dick founded Richard C. Young & Co., Ltd., an investment advisory firm. He is currently the head of global investment strategy for the firm, which Barron's ranked as one of the top independent advisors in the nation for 2012 & 2013.
Dick Young began his career in 1964 with Clayton Securities in Boston after earning a B.S. in investments from Babson College.