Acco Brands Corp (ACCO)
$9.10 0.00 (0.00%)
18:30 EST ACCO Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $9.10
Market Cap 975.58M
PE Ratio 7.28
Volume (Avg. Vol.)
Day's Range 9.10 - 9.10
52-Week Range 7.25 - 10.26
Dividend & Yield 0.18 (1.98%)
ACCO Stock Predictions, Articles, and Acco Brands Corp News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
On the back of an improving economy, we have zeroed in on four value stocks for growth investors, likely to enrich their portfolio. Compare Brokers....
Investors could be well served by looking at the ETFs and stocks of the top-ranked sectors. Compare Brokers...
Let's see how Caterpillar (CAT) and Deere (DE) fare on some key metrics to see which stock deserves to be a part of your portfolio.
Terex Corporation (TEX) has been disappointing investors lately as it continues to grapple with lower demand for cranes.
This week, 8 Commercial Services & Supplies stocks are improving their overall rating on Portfolio Grader. Each of these rates an "A" ("strong buy") or "B" overall ("buy").
This week, 5 Commercial Services & Supplies stocks are improving their overall rating on Portfolio Grader. Each of these rates an "A" ("strong buy") or "B" overall ("buy").
Caterpillar attained a 52-week high of $96.44 during intraday trading on Nov 25. Here's what is powering CAT higher
No matter who makes it to the White House today, these 5 mall-cap stocks to buy make safe bets.
7 Commercial Services & Supplies stocks are moving up in their overall rating this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Every one of these is graded an "A" ("strong buy") or "B" overall ("buy").
This week, 4 Commercial Services & Supplies stocks are improving their overall rating on Portfolio Grader. Each of these rates an "A" ("strong buy") or "B" overall ("buy").
Investors looking to finish the year on a bullish note starting right now should put these names on a list of stocks to buy.
Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
Technology stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
From Market News Video
Shareholders of Acco Brands Corp (ACCO) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $10 strike and collect the premium based on the 40 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 10% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $10 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACCO shares would have to climb 11.9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 16.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Anyone researching ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) might want to consider the historical volatility of the share price. Modern finance theory considers volatility to be a measure of risk, and there<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/commercial-services/nyse-acco/acco-brands/news/how-acco-brands-corporation-nyseacco-can-impact-your-portfolio-volatility/">Read More...</a></div>
It looks like ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Investors can purchase shares before the 27th of November in order to be<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/commercial-services/nyse-acco/acco-brands/news/acco-brands-corporation-nyseacco-looks-interesting-and-its-about-to-pay-a-dividend/">Read More...</a></div>
In 2013 Boris Elisman was appointed CEO of ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO). This report will, first, examine the CEO compensation levels in comparison to CEO compensation at companies of similar<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/commercial-services/nyse-acco/acco-brands/news/why-acco-brands-corporations-nyseacco-ceo-pay-matters-to-you/">Read More...</a></div>
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader