Apogee Entrpr Inc (APOG)
$33.96 0.32 (0.96%)
14:30 EST APOG Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $33.64
Market Cap 958.42M
PE Ratio 12.31
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 47,258
Day's Range 33.72 - 34.06
52-Week Range 30.16 - 46.70
Dividend & Yield 0.63 (1.85%)
APOG Stock Predictions, Articles, and Apogee Entrpr Inc News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
Five notable dividend stocks recently raised their payouts, including Enterprise Products Partners (EPD). Here's what you need to know about each.
A company with a favorable efficiency level is expected to provide impressive returns and these stocks fit the description
Six notable dividend stocks raised their payouts last week, including BlackRock (BLK) and Omega Healthcare (OHI). Here's what you need to know.
The time is right to add Deere &Company (DE) stock to your portfolio as it looks promising and is poised to carry the momentum ahead.
The ratings of 5 Building Products stocks are down this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
Capital goods stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
Capital goods stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
Capital goods stocks rose 2.2% on Wall Street today.
Capital goods stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday.
Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
Capital goods stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street today.
Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.9%.
Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.0%.
Capital goods stocks rose 1.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.2%.
Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
From Seeking Alpha
From Market News Video
Shareholders of Apogee Enterprises Inc (APOG) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 19% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 21.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but APOG shares would have to climb 4.7% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 9.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
From Simply Wall St
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:APOG) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. This means that investors who purchase shares on or after the 31st of January will not<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/capital-goods/nasdaq-apog/apogee-enterprises/news/3-days-left-until-apogee-enterprises-inc-nasdaqapog-trades-ex-dividend/">Read More...</a></div>
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader