Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD)
$29.15 0.15 (0.52%)
18:30 EST BYD Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $29.15
Market Cap 3.28B
PE Ratio 19.43
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 984,800
Day's Range 28.79 - 29.23
52-Week Range 18.98 - 31.80
Dividend & Yield 0.22 (0.75%)
BYD Stock Predictions, Articles, and Boyd Gaming Corp News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
These 10 mid-cap stocks to buy range across industries and risk profiles -- but all 10 look attractive.
Which top stocks are Wall Street analysts the most bullish on? These strong buy stocks deserve a spot on your watch list.
Investors are looking for trade war stocks that should rise if the tariff spat ends, but what about the names that will be impacted from the other direction?
As we near the second quarter of 2019, these strong buy stocks look ready for more gains. Investors should take note!
These small-cap stocks may have triggered your radar, but recently, they have become way too hot to handle.
Wynn Resorts stock popped 8% on the news that liability-laden Steve Wynn was stepping down, but that doesn't inherently make the company worth owning to a suitor.
This week, the overall grades of 4 Hotels Restaurants & Leisure stocks are lower, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
The ratings of 6 Hotels Restaurants & Leisure stocks are down this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
If Congress opts to legalize sports gambling in the U.S., it could open up the flood gates for these three casino stocks.
This week, the overall grades of 6 Hotels Restaurants & Leisure stocks are lower, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
While casino stocks may be struggling, the future is looking brighter. Place your chips on these casino stocks ahead of an earnings rally...
Using our Zack's Industry Rating system investors can determine the best stocks in the strongest industries. Start with these 5 stocks to buy
Services stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
From Analyst Ratings
Deutsche Bank analyst Carlo Santarelli reiterated a Buy rating on Boyd Gaming (BYD – Research Report) on November 21 and set a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $29.90, close to its 52-week high of $31.80. According to TipRanks.com, Santarelli is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.9%
From Market News Video
Shareholders of Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2021 covered call at the $37 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader