Cvr Energy Inc (CVI)
$37.44 0.87 (2.27%)
18:29 EST CVI Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $37.44
Market Cap 3.25B
PE Ratio 11.70
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 774,000
Day's Range 37.28 - 38.31
52-Week Range 37.01 - 55.52
Dividend & Yield 2.50 (6.68%)
CVI Stock Predictions, Articles, and Cvr Energy Inc News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
Energy stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street today.
Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
Energy stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
Energy stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
Energy stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street today.
Energy stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
Energy stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
Energy stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
Energy stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
Energy stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
Energy stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
Carl Icahn's fund posted its first loss since 2008. It was hit hard by the decline in crude oil prices late last year.
Energy stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: CVR Energy (NYSE: CVI) and EnLink Midstream (NYSE: ENLC)
From Analyst Ratings
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on CVR Energy (CVI – Research Report) and EnLink Midstream (ENLC – Research Report). CVR Energy (CVI) Citigroup analyst Prashant Rao maintained a Hold rating on CVR Energy today and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares
From Market News Video
Shareholders of CVR Energy Inc (CVI) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 8.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the January covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the 5 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 47.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 55.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $40 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but CVI shares would have to advance 4% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 4.1% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
From Simply Wall St
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like to learn about Return On Equity (ROE) and why it<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/energy/nyse-cvi/cvr-energy/news/can-cvr-energy-inc-nysecvi-maintain-its-strong-returns/">Read More...</a></div>
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader