News Corporation (NWSA)
$12.73 0.15 (1.16%)
17:28 EST NWSA Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $12.73
Market Cap 4.88B
PE Ratio -4.61
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 1.82M
Day's Range 12.67 - 12.86
52-Week Range 10.65 - 14.66
Dividend & Yield 0.20 (1.57%)
NWSA Stock Predictions, Articles, and News Corporation News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
The stock charts of BAC, NWSA and PM are moving into a trade-worthy situation. Here are the levels to watch in each stock.
The stock charts of Xilinx, News Corp and Gilead Sciences merit closer inspection as the new trading week gets going.
It's hard to find stocks to buy trading for less than book since the S&P 500's 20% year to date gain. Here are 10 worth considering.
The stock charts of Zoetis, News Corp and SCANA Corporation deserve a second, trading-oriented look on Wednesday morning.
News Corp (NWSA) shares were down slightly late Thursday as the company unveiled quarterly earnings that included a charge of more than $1 billion, widening losses.
News Corp (NWSA) posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings and revenue results to close out its fiscal 2017 as the company's digital segment grew to 29%, up 26%.
News Corp (NWSA) posted adjusted earnings of seven cents per share during its first quarter of fiscal 2018, beating expectations by six cents.
Google Chrome will start blocking pop-up and other ads next year in an effort to make it easier for users to browse the internet.
Sony's (SNE) entertainment division laid an egg in Q3, but Sony stock still could get a boost from selling into a greedy content market.
The overall ratings of 8 Media stocks are down on Portfolio Grader this week. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
News Corp (NWSA) stock took a hit on Tuesday after it posted losses in its earnings report for its fiscal first quarter of 2017.
Yahoo (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer stands to gain big despite her failure. Trouble is, this is the new norm.
Twenty-First Century Fox announced on Thursday that Fox News CEO Roger Ailes has resigned amid sexual harassment allegations against him.
The ratings of 6 Media stocks are down this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Each of these rates a "D" ("sell") or "F" overall ("strong sell").
It's been a rough year for Twitter, and with its quarterly earning report coming soon, here is what you need to know...
From Market News Video
Shareholders of News Corp (NWSA) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2020 covered call at the $14 strike and collect the premium based on the 30 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $14 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but NWSA shares would have to climb 8.2% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 10.5% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader
10 Stocks Set for Monster Growth
He found Apple at $4… Oracle at $6… Amazon at $40… Now legendary growth investor Louis Navellier is giving away his latest Research Report — for FREE!
Download your FREE COPY!