$84.69 0.44 (0.52%)
18:55 EST PAYX Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $84.69
Market Cap 30.40B
PE Ratio 34.01
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 1.03M
Day's Range 84.43 - 85.22
52-Week Range 61.32 - 88.43
Dividend & Yield 2.18 (2.57%)
PAYX Stock Predictions, Articles, and Paychex News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
While it’s tempting to pile your money into high-flying investments, cash-rich companies are the best stocks to buy in unpredictable markets.
Paychex (PAYX) earnings for the payroll company's fiscal first quarter of 2020 has PAYX stock heading higher on Wednesday.
Trump says that Facebook and Alphabet should be sued, while Micron surged on earnings. Semiconductors got a big boost in the Nasdaq today as well.
Paychex earnings for the company's fiscal fourth quarter of 2019 have PAYX stock down on Wednesday due to an earnings per share miss.
The stock charts of Medtronic, Paychex and AbbVie are poised to get the new trading week started with a bang.
The Russell 2000, Cronos Group, The Trade Desk, Paychex and Southwest Airlines are our top stock trades to watch for Thursday.
PAYX stock should benefit greatly in the years ahead from the acquisition. Here's what Paychex investors need to know.
Stitch Fix shares plunged, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average made new all-time highs. Here are our top trades for Wednesday.
Paychex (PAYX) stock was down on Wednesday following the release of its earnings report for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2018.
The business services sector continues to benefit from several positive factors. Compare Brokers....
Six notable dividend stocks recently raised their payouts, including Exxon Mobil (XOM). Here's what you need to know about each.
PAYX stock benefits from a low PE, earnings growth, and a high dividend yield, making Paychex the clear choice for investing in payroll services.
Investors should take notice of Intel (INTC), Paychex (PAYX) and Applied Materials (AMAT) as all three are moving counter to the rest of the NASDAQ 100 Index while tipping towards bearish trends.
3 Big Stock Charts for Wednesday: Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), Array Biopharma Inc (ARRY) and Paychex, Inc. (PAYX)
Amazon (AMZN), Array Biopharma (ARRY) and Paychex (PAYX) are sending clear signs that traders will be using to position themselves for the next 5-10% move in each name.
Seven notable dividend stocks recently raised their payouts, including Walgreens Boots (WBA) and Omega Healthcare (OHI). Here's what you need to know.
Why Paychex, Inc. (PAYX), Ezcorp Inc (EZPW) and Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
Government Properties Income Trust (GOV), Paychex (PAYX) and Ezcorp (EZPW) were all taken out behind the woodshed on this week's hump-day.
From Simply Wall St
Marty Mucci became the CEO of Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) in 2010. This report will, first, examine the CEO compensation levels in comparison to CEO compensation at other big companies. Next,<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/software/nasdaq-payx/paychex/news/is-paychex-inc-nasdaqpayx-overpaying-its-ceo/">Read More...</a></div>
From Market News Video
Shareholders of Paychex Inc (PAYX) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2021 covered call at the $87.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $5.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $87.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but PAYX shares would have to climb 3.3% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 9.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
From Simply Wall St
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) had a relatively subdued couple of weeks in terms of changes in share price, which continued to float around the range of US$79.72 to US$85.06. However, is<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/software/nasdaq-payx/paychex/news/is-it-time-to-consider-buying-paychex-inc-nasdaqpayx-2/">Read More...</a></div>
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader