RCI Hospitality Hold (RICK)
$18.27 0.14 (0.77%)
16:00 EST RICK Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $18.27
Market Cap 177.56M
PE Ratio 8.62
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 15,800
Day's Range 17.87 - 18.43
52-Week Range 12.50 - 25.71
Dividend & Yield 0.12 (0.66%)
RICK Stock Predictions, Articles, and RCI Hospitality Hold News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
“Strange” doesn’t usually have a positive connotation, but some of the strangest stocks to buy offer investors an alternative pathway to profitability.
Simply put, the smart money is on a recession occurring. We’ve had a record-breaking bull market run, which necessitates a correction. Furthermore, the worsening relationship between the U.S. and China bolster the case for these recession-proof stocks to buy.
If the markets and the economy experience a downturn, you’ll want to protect yourself with these ten vice stocks to buy.
With markets again turning volatile, the best stocks to buy right now are companies that respond well to the Santa Claus rally.
The grades of 5 Hotels Restaurants & Leisure stocks are better this week, according to the Portfolio Grader database. Every one of these stocks has an "A" ("strong buy") or "B" overall ("buy") rating.
Sin stocks provide the excitement and growth that you won't get anywhere else, as the broad markets are trading sideways.
From Market News Video
Looking at options trading activity among components of the Russell 3000 index, there is noteworthy activity today in DISH Network Corp (DISH), where a total volume of 14,607 contracts has been traded thus far today, a contract volume which is representative of approximately 1.5 million underlying shares (given that every 1 contract represents 100 underlying shares). That number works out to 62.1% of DISH's average daily trading volume over the past month, of 2.4 million shares..
From Market News Video
Shareholders of RCI Hospitality Holdings Inc (RICK) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2020 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 17.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 18.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $20 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but RICK shares would have to climb 9.1% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 16.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader