Worthington Industries (WOR)
$40.56 0.70 (1.70%)
18:29 EST WOR Stock Quote Delayed 15 Minutes
Previous Close $40.56
Market Cap 2.39B
PE Ratio 11.79
Volume (Avg. Vol.) 263,600
Day's Range 40.52 - 41.75
52-Week Range 33.18 - 44.69
Dividend & Yield 0.86 (2.12%)
WOR Stock Predictions, Articles, and Worthington Industries News
- From InvestorPlace
- From the Web
Worthington Industries (WOR) stock was sinking nearly 8% early on Wednesday as the company's first-quarter results missed analyst estimates.
Impressive manufacturing activity over the past 12 months reflects an improving U.S. economy, while record manufacturing jobs have also been created. Here are 5...
Of the companies reporting earnings this coming week (12/19) and these 5 are trading well above their intrinsic value and are stocks to sell
Institute of Supply Management data shows manufacturing has staged a recovery last month, and these 5 stocks to buy are poised for growth
Five noteworthy dividend stocks raised their payouts last week, including Bank of America (BAC) and General Mills (GIS).
Basic materials stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
Basic materials stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.2%.
Basic materials stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
Basic materials stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 3.2%.
Basic materials stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
Basic materials stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
Basic materials stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
Basic materials stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
Basic materials stocks finished down 2.2% on Wall Street today.
Basic materials stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
Basic materials stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street on Monday.
Basic materials stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.1%.
Basic materials stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
Entertainment juggernaut and Dow component Walt Disney (DIS) made a shift in its dividend payment policy, opting to begin paying its dividend semi-annually. Last week the company said it would send shareholders two semi-annual payments of 66 cents per share. The Magic Kingdom’s new dividend adds to an annual payout of $1.32 per share, a 14.8% rise over the $1.15 annual dividend Disney paid last year. The new, semi-annual dividend is payable July 29 to shareholders of record as of July 6. Disney shares go ex-dividend on July 1. Based on the new dividend, DIS has a dividend yield of 1.15%. In addition to Disney’s dividend increase, last week brought us six other high-profile dividend stocks increasing payouts.
Basic materials stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
From Market News Video
Shareholders of Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the January covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the 5 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 22.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 24.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
From Seeking Alpha
From Simply Wall St
We’d be surprised if Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WOR) shareholders haven’t noticed that an insider, Richard Welch, recently sold US$322k worth of stock at US$43.49 per share. That sale was 24%<div><a class="permalink" href="https://simplywall.st/stocks/us/materials/nyse-wor/worthington-industries/news/have-worthington-industries-inc-nysewor-insiders-been-selling-their-stock/">Read More...</a></div>
From Analyst Ratings
Yesterday, the Controller of Worthington Industries (WOR – Research Report), Richard Welch, sold shares of WOR for $322.2K. Following Richard Welch’s last WOR Sell transaction on July 02, 2019, the stock climbed by 3.4%. See today’s analyst top recommended stocks >> The company has a one-year high of $44.69 and a one-year low of $33.18.
Navellier RatingsPowered by Portfolio Grader