Rachel Frederickson may have lost too much weight to win the 15th season of The Biggest Loser.
Rachel Frederickson, 24, won the title of “Biggest Loser” and the $250,000 prize. She lost 105 pounds during the contest, which is almost 60% of body weight, reports The Los Angeles Times.
- “Tumi looks amazing! Rachel on the other hand, sickly. Can you say gone too far?”
- “This is the first time I’ve seen a contestant go too far. Genuinely upset about this one.”
- “I think Rachel lost a little too much. She looks sick.”
- “I guess you need an eating disorder to win the biggest loser now.”
- “I can’t ever recall anyone on a #blfinale looking anorexic. I went from excited to sad :-(“