PHOTO: Is Biggest Loser Season 15 Winner Rachel Frederickson Too Thin?
Frederickson lost 60% of her body weight
Rachel Frederickson may have lost too much weight to win the 15th season of The Biggest Loser.
Rachel Frederickson, 24, won the title of “Biggest Loser” and the $250,000 prize. She lost 105 pounds during the contest, which is almost 60% of body weight, reports The Los Angeles Times.
While losing weight is all part of the show, some Twitter (TWTR) users wondered if Frederickson took it too far.
- “Tumi looks amazing! Rachel on the other hand, sickly. Can you say gone too far?”
- “This is the first time I’ve seen a contestant go too far. Genuinely upset about this one.”
- “I think Rachel lost a little too much. She looks sick.”
- “I guess you need an eating disorder to win the biggest loser now.”
- “I can’t ever recall anyone on a #blfinale looking anorexic. I went from excited to sad :-(“
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, http://investorplace.com/2014/02/biggest-loser-season-15-rachel-frederickson/.
©2014 InvestorPlace Media, LLC