Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.5% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 2.5% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.