Aaron Levitt (RSS)
- The 5 Best ETFs to Buy for 2015
- Is the XCO Dividend Suspension the First of Many?
- Ethanol Stocks Finally Find a Growth Opportunity
- The 5 Best Energy Stocks for the Next 5 Years
- 2 Chemical Stocks to Buy as Oil Prices Fall
Aaron Levitt is an independent investment analyst and author living in State College, Pennsylvania. His work appears in several high profile publications in both print and on the web.
As an advocate for long-term globally oriented investing, Aaron believes that exchange traded funds have leveled playing field for Main Street. Following global macro-economic trends, investors now have several avenues to create great long term portfolios.
Aaron is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University where he studied Economics and International Business. Aside for helping regular investors develop winning portfolios, his current projects include writing his first book on alternative energy investing.Follow his picks and pans on Twitter at @AaronLevitt.