Alyssa Oursler (RSS)
- Women Can’t Have It All – And That’s OK
- The Millennial Generation Will Be Just Fine
- The 4 Stages of Learning Just About Anything
- 10 Best Stocks for 2014: How Our Expert Picks Stack Up So Far
- GOOG: 5 Reasons Google Is Giving Up on Motorola Mobility
Alyssa Oursler has been part of the InvestorPlace.com team since June 2012. She was brought on as intern, hired as editorial assistant and promoted to assistant editor ... all in less than a year.
Outside of InvestorPlace and the IPO Playbook, her work has also appeared on MSN Money and Business Insider. She covers a variety of topics under general umbrella of stocks, investing and personal finance, but tends to focus on young investors, student debt, retail stocks and consumer spending, media stocks and gender in the workplace.
Alyssa also helped launch IP's Young Investors e-letter, and continues to write and curate content for the weekly feature.
She graduated Gettysburg College summa cum laude, and is also a member of Phi Beta Kappa and a Mahan Fellow ... along with a huge hoops fan.Contact Alyssa at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter: @alyssaoursler.