Brad Moon (RSS)
- Apple Acquisitions: What’s AAPL Up to With the Buying Spree?
- 3D Printers Gain Steam, Boost 3D Printing Stocks
- Black Friday Sales: Apple iPad is the Most-Used Tablet
- 5 Best Smartphones for the 2013 Holidays
- 4K TV – If NFLX Doesn’t Kickstart Ultra HD TV, Could Porn Do It?
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of Research in Motion. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.