Brad Moon (RSS)
- IBM Stock Is Only Scratching the Surface With the Red Hat Deal
- Why iQiyi Stock Could Be in Trouble
- Does the Latest Drop in Salesforce Stock Make It a Buy?
- Is Now the Time to Buy Aurora Stock?
- Netflix Stock’s Recovery Stumbles
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry.
He has been a regular contributor to Forbes since 2015 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets over the past decade, including Wired, About.com, Shaw Media, Gizmodo, GeekDad and others. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press, writes a monthly tech column for London Business Magazine and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.
Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.