Brad Moon (RSS)
- Is Apple Set to Unveil New TV Service and “Netflix for News” in March?
- Amazon Buys Eero; Wants Consumers to Trust It With Their Internet Activity
- Why You Can’t Buy the Fitbit Inspire, FIT’s Most Important Release
- Is Improved Female Health Tracking for Apple Watch on the Way?
- Microsoft Ads Attack Office 2019 in Push to Sell More Office 365 Subs
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry.
He has been a regular contributor to Forbes since 2015 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets over the past decade, including Wired, About.com, Shaw Media, Gizmodo, GeekDad and others. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press, writes a monthly tech column for London Business Magazine and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.
Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.