Brad Moon (RSS)
- Nvidia Unveils Turing Architecture GPUs for the Professional Graphics Market
- Qualcomm to Unveil Smartwatch Processor Sept. 10
- Fortnite for Android Coming Soon, But Not on Google Play
- 10 Ways to Save Money on Back-to-School Tech
- Fitbit Stock Shows Signs of Life on Smartwatch Growth
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry.
He has been a regular contributor to Forbes since 2015 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets over the past decade, including Wired, About.com, Shaw Media, Gizmodo, GeekDad and others. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press, writes a monthly tech column for London Business Magazine and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.
Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.