Brad Moon (RSS)
- First Self-Driving Car Fatality Will Be a Test for the Entire Industry
- ‘Google Shopping Actions’ Takes Aim at Amazon’s Core Business
- Microsoft Corporation Stock Could Soar With New Gaming Cloud Division
- Amazon.com, Inc.’s Prime Video Bet is Paying Off
- What to Expect From Apple Inc.’s WWDC 2018
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry.
He has been a regular contributor to Forbes since 2015 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets over the past decade, including Wired, About.com, Shaw Media, Gizmodo, GeekDad and others. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press, writes a monthly tech column for London Business Magazine and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.
Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.