Brad Moon (RSS)
- A Victim of Digital Downloads, GameStop Is Exploring a Buyout
- Does Apple Inc.’s Latest Hire Confirm Its Self-Driving Car Aspirations?
- Going up Against Amazon Go Could Boost Microsoft Corporation Stock
- Leaked Microsoft Document Points to Dual-Screen Mobile Device
- Tesla Inc Stock Jumps on News That Self-Driving Features Coming
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry.
He has been a regular contributor to Forbes since 2015 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets over the past decade, including Wired, About.com, Shaw Media, Gizmodo, GeekDad and others. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press, writes a monthly tech column for London Business Magazine and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.
Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.