Daniel Putnam (RSS)
- Emerging-Market Bonds Are Looking Riskier By the Day
- Use Auto Stocks to Front-Run Palladium
- Commodity Funds: Don’t Bother
- Is Global Growth Really Back on Track?
- How Long Can High-Yield Bonds Rally?
Daniel Putnam is a professional financial writer with 13 years of experience writing articles about the financial markets, investment ideas, and personal finance.Daniel holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Boston College and has traded stocks and options successfully for more than 15 years. Daniel lives in the Boston area with his wife and two children.