Daniel Putnam (RSS)
- High Valuations Leave the Stock Market With No Margin for Error
- When Will The Bull Market End? Let the Charts Be Your Guide
- The Frightening Foolishness of the Fed’s Bond Fund ‘Exit Fees’ Idea
- Retail Stocks and Gas Prices: Is the Link Just a Myth?
- Why You Need to Sell Your High-Yield Bond ETF NOW
Daniel Putnam is a professional financial writer with 16 years of experience writing articles about the financial markets, investment ideas, and personal finance.Daniel holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Boston College and has traded stocks and options successfully for more than 18 years. Daniel lives in the Boston area with his wife and two children.