Daniel Putnam (RSS)
- Why Investors Need to Stop Sweating the Federal Reserve
- Small Caps: An Asset Class on the Brink
- Gold Is Down, But That Doesn’t Make It a Buy
- The 10 Stock Charts You Need to Watch in September
- Why You Should Always SELL on Takeover News (TMUS, TWX)
Daniel Putnam is a professional financial writer with 16 years of experience writing articles about the financial markets, investment ideas, and personal finance.Daniel holds a Master’s of Business Administration from Boston College and has traded stocks and options successfully for more than 18 years. Daniel lives in the Boston area with his wife and two children.