James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Tesla Inc (TSLA), Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) and L Brands Inc (LB) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Is Feelings. Nothing More Than Feelings.
- You DO Know the S&P 500 Is About to Bite It, Right?
- Why Williams Companies Inc (WMB), First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) and Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Boeing Co: 2 Tailwinds That Could Propel BA Stock
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.