James Brumley (RSS)
- Why J C Penney Company (JCP), Herbalife (HLF) and GoPro (GPRO) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- McDonald’s Reality Check: 5 Things That Should Worry MCD Stock Owners
- Why Workday Inc. (WDAY), LKQ Corporation (LKQ) and Noble Corp plc (NE) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why LendingClub (LC), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Eaton Vance (EV) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Worthington Industries (WOR), Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) and Alkermes (ALKS) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.