James Brumley (RSS)
- Why GoPro Inc (GPRO), Joy Global Inc. (JOY) and Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Joy Global Stock: So Bad It’s Good?
- Tesla Stock Owners May Not Like the Math of the Model 3
- Netflix Stock: The Floodwaters Are Finally Starting to Rise on NFLX
- Why Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARIA), Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) and Ambarella Inc (AMBA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.