James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Foot Locker, Hasbro, and EQT Corporation Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Another Reason to Avoid Sears Stock: Botched Layaways
- RadioShack Stock Is Caught in a Game … And That Game Changes Monday
- Where Gold Prices Could Go in 2015
- Why Royal Caribbean Cruises, Worthington Industries and Kirby Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks (KEX, WOR, RCL)
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.