James Brumley (RSS)
- Why American Airlines Group Inc (AAL), Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS) and United States Steel Corporation (X) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- British Banks: 2016’s Greatest Bargain (HSBC, LYG, BCS)
- The Brexit: Is It 2008 All Over Again?
- Why Southwest Airlines Co (LUV), Red Hat Inc (RHT) and Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- SCTY Stock: The SolarCity Corp Lifeline Could Snap
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.