James Brumley (RSS)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Can’t Rely on Any Real Help From China
- Why Hormel Foods Corp (HRL), Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO) and HP Inc (HPQ) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW), Chico’s FAS, Inc. (CHS) and Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Under Armour Inc (UA) Stock Is Too Out of Shape to Bother With
- Apple Inc.’s Next Great Driver? India! (AAPL)
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.