James Brumley (RSS)
- Why General Electric Company (GE), Mattel, Inc. (MAT) and Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Tesaro Inc (TSRO), eBay Inc (EBAY) and Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Longs: Don’t Rock the Boardroom Too Much!
- Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Stock Drops After Earnings (As It Should)
- Why Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) and Diana Shipping Inc. (DSX) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.