James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) and Baidu Inc (ADR) (BIDU) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX) Stock Is Much Uglier Without Indonesia
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Stock Has Big Prospects Despite Its Problems
- Why Tesla Inc (TSLA), Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) and L Brands Inc (LB) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Is Feelings. Nothing More Than Feelings.
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.