James Brumley (RSS)
- Why CalAmp Corp. (CAMP), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) and Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- The 10 Best Stocks to Buy for the Rest of 2016
- Why Fitbit Inc (FIT), Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (DB) and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Should Skip Twitter, Buy Sears, Macy’s, Dick’s and JCPenney Instead
- Why Nike Inc (NKE), Tempur Sealy International Inc (TPX) and Twitter Inc (TWTR) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.