James Brumley (RSS)
- Why NetApp Inc. (NTAP), Open Text Corporation (OTEX) and Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW), Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) and Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 10 ‘Safe’ Stocks to Buy Before a Pullback Begins
- Why Seagate Technology PLC (STX), Halliburton Company (HAL) and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why JA Solar Holdings Co., Ld. (JASO), Ascena Retail Group Inc. (ASNA) and Endo International plc (ENDP) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.