James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras (ADR) (PBR), Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT) and Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Monsanto Company: MON Stock Owners, Take the Offer!
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD): Grab This Bargain While You Can
- Why Campbell Soup Company (CPB), Deere & Company (DE) and Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO): RELAX, Lowball Bid Shouldn’t Cause Worry
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.