James Brumley (RSS)
- Why ARM Holdings plc (ADR) (ARMH), Walt Disney Co (DIS) and Alcoa Inc (AA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- SolarCity Corp: After 24%-Plus Plunge, Could SCTY Be a Value Buy?
- Why TransDigm Group Incorporated (TDG), HCP, Inc. (HCP) and Viacom, Inc. (VIAB) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 10 Best Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- Sears Holding Corp: SHLD Remains Doomed on Awful Q4 Numbers
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.