James Brumley (RSS)
- Why CSX Corporation (CSX), Target Corporation (TGT) and Cameco Corp (USA) (CCJ) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Facebook Inc (FB) Stock Will Outshine the Snapchat IPO
- Why the Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Patent Case Is So Important
- Why Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) and Arista Networks Inc (ANET) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Square Inc (SQ) Stock Is Red-Hot for All the Right Reasons
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.