James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Groupon Inc (GRPN), Nokia Corp (ADR) (NOK) and National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Did Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Stock Just Have Its Amazon Moment?
- Twitter Inc (TWTR) Stock Is Still All Hype and Hope
- Tesla Stock, Elon Musk Finally Silence Their Critics (TSLA)
- Why Southwest Airlines Co (LUV), GrubHub Inc (GRUB) and Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.