James Brumley (RSS)
- Why AbbVie Inc (ABBV), Greif, Inc. (GEF) and Embraer SA (ADR) (ERJ) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- What are ABBV Shareholders Getting for Their $21 Billion? (ABBV, PCYC, JNJ)
- A Reality Check for GoPro Stock Price Outlooks (GPRO)
- Why TriNet Group Inc. (TNET), Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV) and Alcoa Inc. (AA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Micron Technology, Inc. (MU), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) and MannKind Corporation (MNKD) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.