James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Vale SA (VALE), Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) and AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 5 Big Pharma Stocks to Buy (And 2 Busts to Avoid!)
- This Is What Amazon’s Cyber Monday Win Means for AMZN Stock
- Q3 Earnings Wrap-Up: No Matter How You Slice It, the S&P 500 Is Overvalued
- Hewlett-Packard: The (Old) HPQ Era Ends Unimpressively
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.