James Brumley (RSS)
- Hewlett-Packard: The (Old) HPQ Era Ends Unimpressively
- Why Aduro BioTech Inc (ADRO), Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD) and Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why MannKind Corporation (MNKD), Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) and GameStop Corp. (GME) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Market Underestimates Pfizer Stock After Allergan Deal
- Groupon CEO Rich Williams Just Doesn’t Get It (GRPN)
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.