James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Mylan N.V. (MYL), GameStop Corp. (GME) and Finish Line Inc (FINL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- You’re Not Crazy to Bet on Vale SA (ADR) Stock
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Stock Has a Powerful New Weapon
- How Much Will Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Fall If the iPhone 8 Flops?
- Why Zillow Group, Inc. (Z), Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) and Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR) (CS) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.