James Brumley (RSS)
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) is Pioneering New Computing to No One’s Surprise
- Why Snap Inc (SNAP), Groupon Inc (GRPN) and Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- General Electric Company (GE) Stock – Another Beat, Another Pullback
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG), Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) and Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 3 Tech Stocks That Belong In Every Retirement Portfolio
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.