James Brumley (RSS)
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): Apple Stock Rallies, Hides the REAL Story
- Why Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD), Mobileye NV (MBLY) and Under Armour Inc (UA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- GoPro Inc (GPRO) Stock Isn’t Out of the Woods Just Yet
- Why Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (ABX), G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) and Roper Technologies Inc (ROP) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Sprint Corp (S): Sprint Stock’s HUGE Move Should Worry You
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.