James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Mylan NV (MYL), GameStop Corp. (GME) and Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Sprint Stock: Even Less of a Buy After DirecTV Offer
- Why Tiffany & Co. (TIF), Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) and Dollar General Corp. (DG) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Sell FCX Stock While the Getting Is Still Good
- Why Abbott Labs (ABT) SHOULD Buy St. Jude Medical (STJ)
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.