James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Royal Caribbean Cruises, Worthington Industries and Kirby Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks (KEX, WOR, RCL)
- Why MGM Resorts, Covanta Holding and FedEx Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks (CVA, FDX, MGM)
- Why Navistar International, Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories and Harley-Davidson Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks (NAV, RDY, HOG)
- Nike Stock Earnings Preview: What NKE Owners Need to Know
- 4 Restaurant Stocks That Are Still Safe Buys
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.