James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Harley-Davidson Inc. (NYSE:HOG), Shake Shack Inc. (NYSE:SHAK) and Under Armour Inc. (NYSE:UA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Teva Isn’t Apt to Hook Mylan for Just $40 Billion
- Why Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (NYSE:RCL), Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (NYSE:KORS) and Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMD) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- What Owners of YHOO Stock Need to Know Before Tuesday Afternoon
- Faithful AZN Shareholders Are Now Being Vindicated
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.