James Brumley (RSS)
- Slowly But Surely, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Will Feel the Burden of Being a Powerhouse
- American Airlines Group Inc Investors Have Much to Think About Headed Into Earnings
- General Electric Company Earnings Show That GE Has Some Fight Left in It
- 10 Dividend-Payers to Own for Month-to-Month Income
- Mylan NV Could Be Closer to a Breakout Than Most Traders Realize
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.