James Brumley (RSS)
- Optimism Surrounding NVIDIA Corporation Is Reaching Uncomfortable Levels
- Should You Buy the Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X ETF?
- Why Amazon.com, Inc. Stock Could Enter the Restaurant Business
- Why Twitter Inc (TWTR) Stock Earnings Next Week Could Be Rough
- Is the Costco (COST) Stock Dividend Safe? Yes, But…
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.