James Brumley (RSS)
- Tilray Stock’s Quarter Will Be Seriously Judged, Like Its Rivals
- AMD Stock Will Benefit Even More with the Rise of Cloud Computing
- 3 Big Stock Charts for Friday: Davita, Fastenal Company and BorgWarner
- Keep FIT Stock Expectations in Check Ahead of the Q4 Report
- 3 Reasons Netflix Will Survive Its Subscription Price Hike
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.