James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Bank of America Corp (BAC), Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR) and United Continental Holdings Inc. (UAL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- September Jobs Report: The Rest of the Story
- Twitter Stock Isn’t Any More Compelling With a Permanent Jack Dorsey
- Why Dunkin Brands Group Inc (DNKN), Alcoa Inc (AA) and Twitter Inc (TWTR) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 10 Biotech Stocks to Watch in Q4
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.