James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Barrick Gold Corporation (USA) (ABX), Dow Chemical Co (DOW) and The Kroger Co (KR) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Twitter Inc: TWTR Stock Just Got a Lot More Buy-Worthy … For Some
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (GWPH): A Beacon of Light in an Otherwise Grim Market
- Why Barclays PLC (ADR) (BCS), Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) and Ryanair Holdings plc (ADR) (RYAAY) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- The Line IPO Could Be Disastrous Now, Or Later
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.