James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Intel Corporation (INTC), Athenahealth, Inc (ATHN) and Synchrony Financial (SYF) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Please Don’t Act Surprised GoPro Inc (GPRO) Stock Didn’t Surge After Earnings
- Stay Far Away From BP Plc (ADR) (BP) Stock Here
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Stock Slumps After Merely OK Q3 Earnings
- Why Vale SA (ADR) (VALE), Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH) and American Airlines Group Inc (AAL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.