James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD), Stericycle Inc (SRCL) and Western Digital Corp (WDC) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Chevron Corporation Continues Chasing a Moving Target in Oil (CVX)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Q1 Earnings Answer Investors’ Prayers
- Why Abbott Laboratories (ABT), GNC Holdings Inc (GNC) and Symantec Corporation (SYMC) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Facebook Inc: Don’t Sweat Facebook C Shares (FB)
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.