James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Twitter Inc. (TWTR), Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) and Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- No Q2 Celebration for Sears Stock Investors (SHLD)
- Social Media Stocks All Take a Hit After Q2 Results
- Why Chevron Corporation (CVX), Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) and LinkedIn Corp. (LNKD) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- After Earnings, LNKD Stock Separates Traders From Investors
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.