James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Sony Corp. (SNE), Teck Resources Ltd (TCK) and SYSCO Corporation (SYY) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 9 Stocks That Will Make Their Own Fireworks
- Why Macy’s, Inc. (M), Western Digital Corp. (WDC) and Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Chinese Stocks Still Not a Buy
- Why Zoetis Inc. (ZTS), FireEye Inc. (FEYE) and Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.