James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD), Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (VRX) and Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (CORE) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Caesars Entertainment Corp (CZR): The Shell Game Is Over
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Is a Sell Out of the Gate: Axiom
- Why Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (BRCD), GameStop Corp. (GME) and Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 7 Companies That Could Go Bankrupt Soon
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.