James Brumley (RSS)
- Why ServiceNow Inc (NYSE:NOW), Time Warner Cable Inc (NYSE:TWC) and American Express Company (NYSE:AXP) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Why Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN), SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK) and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE:TEVA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 5 High-Growth Stocks to Buy
- Why ASML Holding NV (NASDAQ:ASML), Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADXS) and Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- 5 Big Mergers We Could See Soon
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.