James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Pandora Media Inc (P), L Brands Inc (LB) and Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Rumored Google VR Device Isn’t a Game-Changer, But It IS Really Cool
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Beats Earnings, More Gains to Come
- Why Boeing Co. (BA), Incyte Corporation (INCY) and Mylan NV (MYL) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Amazon Stock Buyback Is Hardly a Reason to Buy AMZN Shares
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.