James Brumley (RSS)
- Roche Proves You Can’t Judge a Book by Its Cover
- No, Yahoo and AOL Won’t Be Better as Partners (YHOO, AOL)
- Gold Prices: Don’t Expect Much out of Q4
- Green Dot, Walmart Have Opened the Floodgates (GDOT, WMT)
- Why RadioShack Stock May Be a Lost Cause
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.