James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), General Electric Company (GE) and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- FireEye Inc (FEYE) Stock Looks Bullish … From a Certain Perspective
- Why Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII), GNC Holdings Inc (GNC) and The Western Union Company (WU) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- General Electric Company (GE) Stock Will Rise On … Rail Power?
- Why CSX Corporation (CSX), Target Corporation (TGT) and Cameco Corp (USA) (CCJ) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.