James Brumley (RSS)
- 3 Lessons for the Next Bear Market … Or ANY Market
- SHLD Stock: Sears CEO Eddie Lampert Is a Cheerleader, Not a Coach
- Don’t Count on OTC Lipitor as an Rx for Higher PFE Stock
- New FDA Label Rules: Fear Not, Junk-Food Makers!
- Hate the Brand, Love the Stock
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.