James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Deere & Company (DE), Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) and Infosys Ltd ADR (INFY) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- The 7 Best Stocks to Survive a Chaotic Next Few Months
- Why L Brands Inc (LB), NetApp Inc. (NTAP) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Musk’s Decision to Issue Junk Bonds Rather Than Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Speaks Volumes
- Don’t Shun Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT) Stock After Q2 Earnings Selloff
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.