James Brumley (RSS)
- Why Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS) and Accenture Plc (ACN) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Weibo Corp (ADR) (WB) Stock Is Down, But Not Out
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL) Stock Is Toxic, Bankruptcy or Not
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Stock Faces 3 Challengers for Ad Dominance
- Why Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI) and Apache Corporation (APA) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.