James Brumley (RSS)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc: VRX May Not Be a Lost Cause After All
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co.: It’s Time for ANF to Face the Music
- Why Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF), Carnival Corp (CCL) and Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) Stock Is Still Hopeless
- HPQ Stock: HP Inc Earnings Do Nothing for the Bull Case
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.