James Brumley (RSS)
- What Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Really Gets With Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO)
- Why General Electric Company (GE), Paypal Holdings Inc (PYPL) and Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE:VRX) Can’t Win For Losing
- Why Sherwin-Williams Co (SHW), Southwest Airlines Co (LUV) and Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) Are 3 of Today’s Worst Stocks
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Reports a Q2 to Forget
James Brumley is a reformed stock broker and former Director of Research for an options-focused newsletter. He's now primarily a freelance writer, tapping more than a decade's worth of broad experience to help investors get more out of the market.
With a background in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis, James writes with a multifaceted philosophy that combines the importance of company performance with the power of stock-trade timing. His commentary is as apt to focus on a chart as it is earnings, as he believes this dual approach is the only way an investor has a shot at consistently beating the market.James' work has appeared at several websites, including Street Authority, Motley Fool, Kapitall and Investopedia. When not writing as a journalist, James works on his book explaining his multipronged approach to investing.