Jeff Reeves (RSS)
- Car Sales Hint at Trouble Ahead for Consumers — and Stocks
- Tesla Earnings Beat Could Drive a 10%-Plus Short Squeeze
- Yelp Stock is Losing the War with Google and Facebook (YELP)
- Sell TWTR Stock – Twitter Has Nothing but Narrative
- 9 Tech Stocks to Buy Even at All-Time Highs
Jeff Reeves is a financial commentator with almost two decades of newsroom and markets experience, including a stint as an editor for the New York Times Co. He has been lead writer and editor for InvestorPlace.com since the beginning of 2010.
Jeff's work has appeared in numerous finance publications and broadcast outlets, including The Wall Street Journal network, CNBC, TheStreet.com, Fox Business Channel, USA Today and a host of others.
Jeff has also penned an eBook, The Frugal Investor's Guide to Finding Great Stocks: 11 Free Resources to Help Beginners Identify Fantastic Investments.Write Jeff at email@example.com, or follow him on Twitter @JeffReevesIP.