Jeff Reeves (RSS)
- Could Snap Inc. (SNAP) Make Its Own iPhone Killer?
- How One Blogger Blew Up the Way ETFs Work
- 9 Best Cheap Stocks to Buy Now Under $9.99
- 10 Stocks to Buy for Donald Trump’s Second Wind
- 5 Reasons Gold Prices Will Explode — In a Good Way!
Jeff Reeves is a financial commentator with almost two decades of newsroom and markets experience, including a stint as an editor for the New York Times Co. He has been lead writer and editor for InvestorPlace.com since the beginning of 2010.
Jeff's work has appeared in numerous finance publications and broadcast outlets, including The Wall Street Journal network, CNBC, TheStreet.com, Fox Business Channel, USA Today and a host of others.
View some of his TV appearances on YouTube, or check out his writing links below.
Jeff has also penned an eBook, The Frugal Investor's Guide to Finding Great Stocks: 11 Free Resources to Help Beginners Identify Fantastic Investments.Write Jeff at email@example.com, or follow him on Twitter @JeffReevesIP.