Jeff Reeves (RSS)
- BBRY Stock – What Are the Chances of a BlackBerry Buyout?
- NFLX Stock – How Much is Hulu Eating into Netflix?
- 9 Solid Dividend Stocks for Uncertain Times
- MSFT Stock – Microsoft May Soar on Strength of Windows 10
- AMZN Stock – Is Amazon Giving Up on Hardware?
Jeff Reeves is a financial commentator with almost two decades of newsroom and markets experience, including a stint as an editor for the New York Times Co. He has been lead writer and editor for InvestorPlace.com since the beginning of 2010.
Jeff's work has appeared in numerous finance publications and broadcast outlets, including The Wall Street Journal network, CNBC, TheStreet.com, Fox Business Channel, USA Today and a host of others.
Jeff has also penned an eBook, The Frugal Investor's Guide to Finding Great Stocks: 11 Free Resources to Help Beginners Identify Fantastic Investments.Write Jeff at email@example.com, or follow him on Twitter @JeffReevesIP.