Jeff Reeves (RSS)
- The 10 Best S&P 500 Stocks of Q3 2016
- Stock Research: Intimidating, But Vital
- I Just Bought JNUG Before the FOMC – Here’s Why
- 7 Stock Splits Investors Are Dying to See
- Why Don’t You Just Buy Facebook Stock, Dammit? (FB)
Jeff Reeves is a financial commentator with almost two decades of newsroom and markets experience, including a stint as an editor for the New York Times Co. He has been lead writer and editor for InvestorPlace.com since the beginning of 2010.
Jeff's work has appeared in numerous finance publications and broadcast outlets, including The Wall Street Journal network, CNBC, TheStreet.com, Fox Business Channel, USA Today and a host of others.
Jeff has also penned an eBook, The Frugal Investor's Guide to Finding Great Stocks: 11 Free Resources to Help Beginners Identify Fantastic Investments.Write Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow him on Twitter @JeffReevesIP.