John Jagerson and Wade Hansen (RSS)
- Will Markets Recover From the Shocks?
- How Are Valuations Following Earnings Season?
- Trade of the Day: Boeing (BA)
- Trade of the Day: United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG)
- Trade of the Day: Delta Airlines (DAL)
John Jagerson and Wade Hansen co-founded Learning Markets and PFX Global to help individual investors learn to take control of their investment portfolios. And most recently, they are editors of SlingShot Trader. SlingShot Trader is a weekly options trading service where using their proprietary screening mechanism -- the SlingShot Profit Screen -- they cut through the noise to find the high-velocity trades that will put money in your pocket.
John has a B.S. in Business Administration from Utah Valley University and completed the PLD at Harvard Business School in 2006.Wade has an MBA from the University of Utah and a B.A. in Communications from Brigham Young University.