John Jagerson and Wade Hansen (RSS)
- Trade of the Day: H&R Block (HRB)
- Do High-Frequency Traders Wear White or Black Hats?
- Trade of the Day: Amazon (AMZN)
- Trade of the Day: Stamps.com (STMP)
- Ride the Smokin’ Hot Trend in Lorillard
John Jagerson and Wade Hansen co-founded Learning Markets and PFX Global to help individual investors learn to take control of their investment portfolios. And most recently, they are editors of SlingShot Trader. SlingShot Trader is a weekly options trading service where using their proprietary screening mechanism -- the SlingShot Profit Screen -- they cut through the noise to find the high-velocity trades that will put money in your pocket.
John has a B.S. in Business Administration from Utah Valley University and completed the PLD at Harvard Business School in 2006.Wade has an MBA from the University of Utah and a B.A. in Communications from Brigham Young University.