Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- Stick a Fork in RadioShack (RSH), Because It’s Done
- Why Amazon Stock Is Headed Nowhere Fast
- It’s Not Time to Buy Time Inc. Shares
- Why IBM, SHLD and MCD Need New CEOs
- Coach Stock Will Become Fashionable Again
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.