Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- Since Amazon Stock Is Priced for Perfection, Netflix Stock Is a Better Buy
- Should Investors Ignore the Apple Stock Skeptics?
- Is Now the Perfect Time to Buy Disney Stock?
- 3 Inflation-Proof Stocks to Buy as Interest Rates Rise
- Investors Shouldn’t Waste Their Energy on ExxonMobil Stock
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.