Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- 3 Insurance Stocks to Buy Amid Hurricane Harvey’s Wreckage
- Why Blue Apron Holdings Inc (APRN) Stock Is Still Bound to Fall
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Stock Dodged a Big Bullet … For Now
- Why Best Buy Co Inc (BBY) Stock Deserves More Respect Than It’s Given
- Why Walt Disney Co (DIS) Stock Has More Problems Than Just ESPN
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.