Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- The Time Is Right to Buy Apple Stock, Trade War or No
- Only One of These Media Stocks Is a Long-Term Buy on NFL Prospects
- The Appeal Behind the $1 Trillion Market Cap in Amazon Stock Is Trivial
- Will Mattel, Inc. CEO Put the Toymaker’s Stock Back ‘In Play?’
- Bland McCormick & Co Stock May Offer Some Spicy Returns
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.