Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- 4 Utility Stocks to Juice Your Portfolio
- Walt Disney Co: Don’t Believe the Fairy-Tale Selloff, Buy Disney Stock! (DIS)
- UAL Stock: United Airlines Stuck With Inept Board
- McDonald’s Shows No Signs of Shaping Up (MCD)
- What the AOL Merger Means for Verizon Stock (VZ, AOL)
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.