Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- Under Armour Inc (UA) CEO Kevin Plank Is In Over His Head
- Can Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Win in Groceries?
- A Trade War With China Puts These Stocks at Risk
- AT&T Inc. (T) Stockholders: Beware the CNN Spinoff!
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Stock Is the Only Retailer Worth Owning
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.