Jonathan Berr (RSS)
- 5 Fortune 500 CEOs Who Are Lucky to Have Jobs
- 5 Beaten-Up Stocks That Won’t Stay Down for Long
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Stock: $1 Trillion Doesn’t Matter
- Are Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Stock’s Cloud Promises Just Empty Rhetoric?
- Why Netflix Inc. (NFLX) or Apple Inc. (AAPL) Should Buy Viacom Inc. (VIAB)
Jonathan Berr has been a professional journalist since 1991. He has covered a wide variety of beats, ranging from to electric utilities to media conglomerates to tech companies.
While a reporter at Bloomberg News in 2002, he won the Gerald Loeb Award, one of the most prestigious awards in business journalism. He was part of a team at AOL's DailyFinance that won the New York Press Club's award for Internet feature writing in 2010. His freelance writing has appeared in Atlantic.com, AOL, Yahoo, MSN and 24/7 Wall Street, along with The New York Times and Business Week.
He lives in New Jersey with his wife and son.You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter at @jdberr.