Kent Thune (RSS)
- 3 Best Janus Funds for Mom-and-Pop Investors
- 3 Best Vanguard Funds for a Defensive Portfolio
- Best Mutual Funds for Investing in Healthcare Stocks
- Worst Types of Bond Funds to Own Now
- The Best Mutual Funds to Buy for the Rest of 2015
Kent Thune is a Certified Financial Planner and owner of Atlantic Capital Investments, LLC, an independent, fee-only, registered investment advisory firm located in Hilton Head Island, S.C. He has more than 15 years of experience managing money for clients throughout the United States and has been a financial writer for several years. His financial philosophy is rooted in the idea that “life is not about making money; money is about making a life.”You can read more of Kent’s musings on mind, money, and mastery of life at his blog, The Financial Philosopher, or follow him on Twitter at @ThinkersQuill.