Serge Berger (RSS)
- Boeing Co: Turbulence in Boeing Stock Beckons Nimble Investors (BA)
- Apple Inc. – Look for This Key Signal to Buy AAPL Stock Again
- Bank of America Corp (BAC) Stock: This Fear Smells Like Opportunity!
- Where to Find Long-Side Plays in This Ugly Market
- Trade of the Day: Oversold GILD Stock Offers Good Risk/Reward Setup
Serge Berger is the Head Trader and Investment Strategist for The Steady Trader.
He has been an active trader since 1998. During his career, he has been a financial analyst, dealt in fixed income instruments at JPMorgan, and was a proprietary trader in equity options and futures. Having exposure to a range of different asset classes allowed him to identify which asset classes and strategies best fit his goal of achieving consistent profits.
Over the years, he created a trading methodology that divides markets into different time frames and characters, allowing him to determine which strategies to apply in which situations without emotion. By focusing on only the highest probability trading setups, Serge maximizes overall profitability and minimizes stress and volatility.Follow him on Twitter via @SteadyTrader.