Serge Berger (RSS)
- Tilson’s Bullishness Puts Some Pop Into SODA Stock
- Target: Where’s TGT Stock Headed Next After Executive Exit?
- Russell 2000: Stretched, But Don’t Fight the Trend
- Automakers: F Stock, GM at Critical Crossroads
- Energy Stocks Aren’t Ready to Roll Over
Serge Berger is the Head Trader and Investment Strategist for The Steady Trader.
He has been an active trader since 1998. During his career, he has been a financial analyst, dealt in fixed income instruments at JPMorgan, and was a proprietary trader in equity options and futures. Having exposure to a range of different asset classes allowed him to identify which asset classes and strategies best fit his goal of achieving consistent profits.
Over the years, he created a trading methodology that divides markets into different time frames and characters, allowing him to determine which strategies to apply in which situations without emotion. By focusing on only the highest probability trading setups, Serge maximizes overall profitability and minimizes stress and volatility.Follow him on Twitter via @SteadyTrader.