Serge Berger (RSS)
- Trade of the Day: Intel Stock Is Ready to Rally
- Trade of the Day: UnitedHealth Stock Is Primed for a Counter-Trend Trade
- Trade of the Day: Apache Stock Looks Ripe to Gush Higher
- Trade of the Day: Five Below Stock Is a Breakout Candidate
- Trade of the Day: United Continental Stock Should Descend Again Soon
Serge Berger is the Head Trader and Investment Strategist for The Steady Trader.
He has been an active trader since 1998. During his career, he has been a financial analyst, dealt in fixed income instruments at JPMorgan, and was a proprietary trader in equity options and futures. Having exposure to a range of different asset classes allowed him to identify which asset classes and strategies best fit his goal of achieving consistent profits.
Over the years, he created a trading methodology that divides markets into different time frames and characters, allowing him to determine which strategies to apply in which situations without emotion. By focusing on only the highest probability trading setups, Serge maximizes overall profitability and minimizes stress and volatility.Follow him on Twitter via @SteadyTrader.