Wendy Simmons (RSS)
- Healthcare.gov Headaches — What You Need to Know
- Supreme Court’s Docket Will Have a Huge Impact on Business
- Why We Need to Eliminate the Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Obama’s Budget: Industry Winners and Losers
- Taking Stock of the Sequester
Wendy W. Simmons is a freelance writer. She recently began covering “money and politics” for InvestorPlace and is excited to provide analysis as the 2012 election season heats up. She has worked as a staff writer and analyst for the Gallup Poll News Service and as the Associate Editor of the Gallup Management Journal. She received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Richmond and a M.A. in Political Science from Emory University. After spending 10 years in New York City, Wendy currently resides in the Washington, D.C .area.In her free time (which is not much, given that she has three young children), she enjoys reading, biking, hiking and snow skiing.