Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 3.7% today.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is up 3.7% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 3.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 1.3% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 1.2% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL): AHL stock is down 0.8% today.
- NBT Bancorp Inc (NBTB): NBTB stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.