Technology stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 5.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.3% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.0% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.8% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 3.1% today and up 50.1% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.8% today and up 45.7% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 5.7% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 4.2% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.0% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.